Dyslexia Games Series B provides essential therapy to 8-12 year-old students who:
- Have symptoms of ADHD, Dyslexia, LD, or ASD.
- Struggle with grade level reading, writing, and spelling skills.
- Fail to advance or often complain "I don't get it."
- Have a weak concept of direction.
- Have messy handwriting.
- Are embarrassed when asked to read aloud.
- Reverse or confuse letters, words or numbers.
- Have concentration problems.
- Are creative students who quickly lose interest in schoolwork.
Is Series B for my child?
Can your child consistently read three letter words? If so, Series B is where to start, otherwise, begin with Series A.
*After completing Series B, the student should no longer have reading confusion and will be ready for any normal curriculum or Series C.
*Students over 9 years old with serious spelling problems, should complete both Series B & C, but will not need Series A.
Includes 8 Workbooks. Complete the workbooks in order, finishing one before moving on to the next.
Dyslexia Games Series B - Workbook Shipment
- These are details.