Print At Home version
Dyslexia Games Series A develops basic reading skills, corrects reading confusion, and eliminates letter and number reversals.
Perfect for 5-8 year-olds who:
- Struggle with K-1 Level Reading. Reverse or confuse letters and numbers.
- Need to learn basic reading and spelling skills.
- Have messy handwriting.
- Have trouble paying attention to details.
- Have symptoms of ADHD, Dyslexia or Asperger's Syndrome.
- Can't remember right and left.
- Do not respond well to normal phonics lessons.
Is Series A for my child?
Can your child consistently read three letter words? If not, Series A is the place to start, otherwise go for Series B to start.
* After completing Series A, the student will be ready for Series B or any normal 1st grade curriculum. Completing Series B brings the child to a 3rd+ grade level in reading and writing.
* Most 8 year-olds will need both Series A & B