A full year of science and research for creative and active students!
A Nature Study Journal for all ages. PRINT AT HOME
How to Use this book:
1. Take this Journal and a few colored pencils outside with you.
2. Look for something inspiring, interesting, or familiar to draw every day on your calendar page.
3. Some days you may want to write a poem or story about nature, animals, the weather, or your feelings.
4. Use this book as a guide to explore nature. You can use your imagination and also use books to research the nature around you.
Things to think about when you go outside:
1. Think about how each season brings change to the forest.
2. Think about how the sky and clouds look.
3. Think about how the weather feels.
4. Think about the sounds you hear in nature.
5. Think about the animals that live near you and how they live.
6. Think about the habitats of each living creature.
7. Think about the way nature looks at different times of day.
8. Think about the way your yard changes every month.
9. Think about how to draw every detail.
10. Think about how you can do your best to appreciate, protect, and respect the environment around you.
$50.00 Regular Price