Science and research for creative and active students!
A Fun-Schooling Research Journal that you can take with you to the zoo!
100 Pages of fun!
How to Use this Book:
1. Take this research journal to the zoo each time you go!
2. Write down what you learn about each animal that you see!
3. Pictures of 35 common zoo animals are already included in this journal. If you find an animal that is not in this book add your own drawing of the animal or tape a photo onto the page.
4. Bring colored pencils with you to the zoo if you would like to draw or color an animal while observing it.
5. To learn more about each animal read the signs posted at each exhibit and talk to a zookeeper. They are happy to answer questions.
6. This Journal can last several years, keep it in a safe place and use it every time to go to the zoo.
7. If you would like to learn more about any of the animals you see you can read books or watch documentaries at home.
top of page
bottom of page